- Doctor of Medicine – Boston University School of Medicine, 1985
- Internal Medicine Residency – Boston Veteran’s Administration Hospital, 1987
- Dermatology Residency – Boston University – Tufts University Joint Residency Program, 1990
- Certified Nutrition Specialist, American College of Nutrition
- Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP), 2013
Dr. Treloar is a board certified dermatologist who has been practicing dermatology for over 25 years.
With naturopathic physician, Dr. Alan Logan, Dr. Treloar co-authored The Clear Skin Diet (Cumberland House Publishing, 2007) to help her patients and colleagues understand the scientific rationale behind dietary treatment of acne.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (FAAD)
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
- New England Dermatological Society
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- American College of Nutrition